Thursday, July 26, 2007

The #1 Wiki & My Blog



Just a message to everyone to please come and visit. We need your feedback. The academic section of our wiki is moving along slow, but will be complete soon. Please post a general; comment. We appreciate your feedback.

The #1 Wiki(Please Comment)

Also, please visit my blog and argue with me. I am a little under the weather today, and there is nothing like a debate to cure the common cold. I will introduce interview responses from an Amish man I met in Indiana, Pennsylvania the other day. I asked him to explain why the Amish reject our culture and ideaology, and our discussion later shifted to their rejection of technology and their non-maximal lifestyle choice.

This discussion will be used only to show the other end of the spectrum. In other words, there are some who swear by technology and others, such as the Amish, who reject it. What can we learn from them?

This topic should be posted by 8pm Eastern.

http://jeremyearnheardt.blogspot.com

Thanks a million,

The #1 Wiki
&
Jeremy Earnheardt

No comments: